PRODUCT REVIEWER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ultra Bee is an ethical provider of natural products to the discerning consumer. All our products are manufactured locally and are distributed to both local, as well as the international markets.
Business Legal Name: Ultra Bee (Pty) Ltd
1. “The Agreement” means these terms and conditions, which are applicable to the supply of the Goods by the Company to the Product Reviewer.
2. “The Company” means the company Ultra Bee (proprietary) Limited, Registration number 2013/087089/07 and any division or subsidiary of the Company.
3. “Ultra Bee” means the natural skin care brand, the Product which is supplied by the Company
4. ‘The Product” means a natural skin care range available for resell on the Companies website
4. “The Customer” means the individual whom has bought from the Ultra Bee website, where they have been influenced to or have used the Affiliates unique link to direct them to the site.
5. “The Product Reviewer” means the party Product Reviewer who has had free products delivered from the Company and has been signed up to the Product Reviewer Programme.
The terms and conditions as set on in this document shall apply to all transactions in which the Company accepts a request or agrees to supply any products to the Product Reviewer. These terms and conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any terms and conditions specified by any Product Reviewer and no alteration or variation to these terms and conditions shall be of any force or effect unless recorded in writing and signed by the Company. All orders for trial products placed by the Product Reviewer shall be in writing and shall be upon receipt by the Company apply its sole discretion in accept and honoring these requests.
The Company reserves the right in accepting Product Reviewer applications. It is at the Companies sole discretion in accepting a person onto the Product Reviewers Program. No discussions into the selection criteria will be entertained.
Product Reviewers Obligations
1. You are required to send us a photo of your current skin condition accompanied with the efforts you have undertaken to treat the condition to date. If no photographic evidence is pertinent to your condition a full detailed description will be required of the condition and what you hope to achieve by using our products.
2. You will be required to pay for delivery costs through our website of R100 excluding VAT. For your products. Upon receipt the Company will send the products we feel is best suited to aid with your condition.
3. As results of the skin condition are noticed an accurate account of the success achieved are to be submitted to us; including photos.
4. Provide us with permission to use your results and testimonials in our marketing material.
5. To remain an active member of the programme and continue receiving free products for your condition we will require monthly updates on our blogs relative to your condition and you will be required to join and post in our closed Facebook Group. “Ultra Bee Sales Partnership Programme”
1. You will receive free product/s when required, to use, enjoy and promote. Delivery will be for your account.
2. You will be legible to join any of our “Money” earning programmes to share and earn from your own personal success as a believer;
Liability and Indemnity
MAY need to add more to limit our risk and exposure here to guarantees etc
WHILE THE COMPANY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PRODUCTS WILL BE MANUFACTURED AND SUPPLIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PRODUCT REVIEWER, THE COMPANY SHALL, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER, BE LIABLE TO THE PRODUCT REVIEWER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR PROFIT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS SUFFERED BY THE PRODUCT REVIEWER OR THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION BY THE COMPANY. THE PRODUCT REVIEWER HEREBY INDEMNIFIES THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AGAINST ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THEM RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIM MADE AGAINST THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, DEATH OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE GOODS AND/OR THEIR USE FOR ANY PURPOSE, SAVE WHERE SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, DEATH OR INJURY IS AS RESULT OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES.
The Company warrants that any Goods supplied to the Product Reviewer comply with the requirements and standards contemplated in Section 55 of the Act and are reasonably suitable for the purpose for which they are generally intended and are safe, of good quality and free of any defects. This warranty however does not apply to any Products supplied to the Product Reviewer which have been altered, contrary to the instructions, after delivery thereof to the Product Reviewer.
These terms and conditions constitute the whole of the Agreement between the Product Reviewer and the Company relating to the Goods and save as otherwise provided for herein, no amendment, alteration, addition, deletion or variation will be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the parties. The parties agree that no other terms and conditions, whether oral or written, and whether express or implied will be applicable to this Agreement. Save for any warranties given in these terms and conditions and any other written warranties given to the Product Reviewer, the Company makes no warranties or representations in respect of the Goods or their use for any purpose.
The Product Reviewer chooses “domicilium citandi et executandi” for all purposes arising out of these terms and conditions at the address specified on the application form or where none is specified, at the delivery address. The Company chooses 23 Kinloch Crescent, Durban North, KZN, as its’ “domicilium citandi et executandi”. All legal processes may be served at such addresses and in the event of any change thereto the changing party shall notify the other party within 7 days thereof by registered mail to such address, and provided the new address is a physical address within the Republic of South Africa.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. The Product Reviewer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court in respect of any dispute or claim arising out of these terms and conditions and transactions concluded in terms hereof for the sale and supply of any Goods to the Product Reviewer by the Company, notwithstanding that the value of such dispute or claim may otherwise be beyond the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court, provided that this provision shall not preclude the Company, at its sole discretion, from instituting any action in the High Court of South Africa having jurisdiction or any other Court of competent jurisdiction. A certificate signed by a director of the Company stating the amount due by the Product Reviewer to the Company at any time shall be prima facie proof of the amount due by the Product Reviewer to the Company and the facts stated therein for the purposes of all legal proceedings against the Product Reviewer for the recovery of any indebtedness to the Company and such certificate shall be sufficient to enable the Company to obtain provisional sentence or summary judgment against the Product Reviewer in terms hereof in any court of competent jurisdiction.